Do you think it's a fact or myth that beautiful girls do not get approached or asked out by guys?

I find that hard to believe because I have seen real good looking girls being get at by guys left and right. Sure, there are some that don't have the guts to. But I have seen many guys having the balls to, but they end up getting rejected. Sometimes those good looking girls led them on and disappoint the guys. And not all of them are bit**es too. I just think when beautiful girls say they don't get asked out, they meant they are only asked out by good guys that aren't very attractive. They don't get asked out by the attractive bad guys.

Also, girls like Bar Refaeli and Mila Kunis said no guys approach them? I don't believe NO ever guys approached them. I think they are attractive, but they don't melt my heart or anything. But if I miraculously get to be in the same room with them. I would have no problems approaching them, if they don't have bodyguards with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• J concur with you, QA. That is nonsense.

However, these girls usually get approaches by a-holes, players, creep-asses, and guys they find in other ways unattractive.

It seems like genuine, (to thd girl's standards) cute/hot guys don't approach the top.tier females.very often...

...

...and you wonder why so.many super hot girls have bad perspectives about the male gender. :(

• Hah, I am hoping it's the a-holes, players, creep-asses are the ones that girls find unattractive. I am really hoping that the hot girls don't say that they are only approached by the genuine guys, not the hot guys or rich guys. So they are never approached by guys.

And nice profile pic btw

What Girls Said 4

• K I know this was posted a month ago but just saying you do realize not all unattractive guys are good guys and not all attractive guys are douches, right? And there's no reason a girl should have to accept a guy she doesn't find attractive either way.

• Myth

• Definately a myth - what seems to happen though is that better looking people can give off a " I'm hot stuff and all that in a bag of candy sticks - " sort of vibe.

There are beautiful women and very handsome men at my school - the one's who seem to get swarmed with guys are the non - attitudinal / bitchy ones, who smile as they walk by and are genuinely nice and friendly.

Then there are the ass holes and ****s who mean mug everyone, talk loudly ( so people will notice them,) demand attention ( in a negative way,) and just exude a conceided like vibe.

Maybe the girls who say they don't get approached aren't as hot as they think they are - ouch I know but hey could be the reality?

Or they just give off a sh*tty vibe to the rest of the world - ( perhaps try smiling a bit and not worrying about your make - up or clothes every 30 seconds? Why not get off your cell with your obnoxious friend and offer someone help? Why not quit cussing like you have no mother and being classless, and walk about with some sophistication?)

Just a thought lol.

And yea, often people who talk about not being approached, means they haven't been approached by people they deem attractive.

I mean, I'm not the hottest thing by any means, but I have no problem getting guy attention; the first thing men say about me isn't so much that I'm cute or this and that, it's that I"m fun and have a good heart. It's like people have a 6th sense or something and just pick up on your personality sub - consciously. It's amazing how quickly we can write someone off by how they express themselves, how they dress, how they talk, who they hang out with.

I mean - who seems more attractive?

GIRL A

Really sexy / pretty face - wearing a mini skirt paired with jacket and tube top, high heels, smacking her gum, talking about how ugly any other passing girls are around her, praising herself for her hair and looks, talking about how much she hates her classes and school, how much of a bitch her mom / sister is, got her nose all in the air -

or

GIRL B

Really sexy / pretty face - wearing a flattering outfit that hugs all the right places, high heels, talking casually with her buds, talking about having studied all night, stops to help someone who dropped their bag or something, compliments passing women.

See what I'm getting at here?

You get as much as you put out there. You give negativity or indifference to the world, you will get negativity and indifference from the world.

So people just need to think hard and figure out why exactly it ain't happenin...

• Very good answer. But I think girls like GIRL B has to get approached all the time.

• I don't know, I think what really sucks is when you see GIRL B dates some hot bad boy, but no homo, those guys are pretty good looking though. So I can kind of see why.

• Yea, well better looking people will always get a choice at the cream of the crop look wise. That's life.

You can hate it but you still gotta live with it so.

• depends. average guys don't have the balls to go up to beautiful women. guys who are really confident with looks or social status to go up to pretty women.

im living proof, I think I'm mediocre in looks but I get a lot of attention from guys in classes, mostly ugly guys, though.

• Have you accepted any one of those ugly guys?

• honestly, I'd rather have no guys approach me than ugly guys.

it's a great blow to my self esteem whenever it happens.

• and annoying, on top of that.

What Guys Said 8

• It's a myth. It's more like they don't get approached by guys that they find attractive.

• exactly

• I agree. I've seen women who insist they never get approached get hit on all the time. It's just they think all the guys asking them are ugly trolls lol.

• I've met several gorgeous ladies on this website that claimed to be asked out 2 times a year or less. I would have to say that there is a possibility that this may be true.

• Hmmm, I wonder if they meant being asked out 2 times a year or less overall, or 2 times a year or less by guys that fit their standards.

• They seem to imply that they mean at all rather than guys who fit their standards. I haven't asked officially though.

• Myth. Hot women get attention all the time.

• I know I notice that too : P

• I only approach if she gives me the look.

• I rarely get the look so I usually have to do the dirty work and take matters into my own hands. But I never approach from behind though, that's automatic rejection, unless if she finds me super attractive, which isn't too likely.

• Man this question has been asked repetitively on this site... just search it. Some have gone to exhaustive lengths to explain it. I've only been here for one week or so and I can recite some pretty good arguments already.

• 90% myth

• *yells* BULLSHIT!

• I think there's some truth to it, but it's pretty exaggerated.

• It's a myth.