Guys, do you notice girls' nails?

Any colors or length that are turnoffs? what's your take on bitten nails?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am definitely the type of guy that notices a girl's nails. In fact I have always had a fetish for girls with pretty nails (don't know why lol).

Most girls are flattered when.I mention them because I suppose.most guys give a damn about a girls nails, and the fact that their mani/pedi job is noticed makes them a little bit happy. :)

As long as theyte not too long to the point of them being claws moreso than nails...the length is fine.

The colors/patterns for the nails I'm not too picky on. Why would you want to undo the work done on your nails by biting them? lol :)

What Guys Said 8

• I do notice them. I don't really think anything is a turnoff except for if they are too long (fake nails are bleh) and/or gross colors such as brown. Otherwise, do what you feel...sometimes it enhances an outfit and makes the overall appearance of the girl better. But it isn't a huge deal to me.

• i hate fake one .. and really long ones, but generally its not a big deal

• I notice if they're nice

and only turn offs are when they're very very long or the worst is when they got them done and they're very long.

Like why would you ever get nails that long?! How do you use your fingers to do anything?

• The only thing I care about is that they're clean. other than that I don't even pay attention to them. I'm too busy looking at things that matter like your face, hair, boobs, butt and legs.

• i notice but its only gross if they are like really long

• I notice, clean nails are sexy. I don't like really long ones. Just over the finger, anymore is too much. Any color is fine.

• I notice especially her toenails which I will be sucking later on at night lol.

• I notice, but only if dirty or something. I bite my nails so I understand lol

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think they do or if so they usually don't say anything but I heard dirty or really long nails are a turn off