Which hair color do you like better?

I'm stuck on which color to dye my hair. My hair is currently dirty blond that is bordering on light brown. I either want to go to a lighter blond or to a light brown. Which hair color do you prefer?

Examples:

link

link

• Lighter Blonde
  • Light Brown

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the light brown.

What Guys Said 4

• I usually always vote for blond over brunette, although I admit that some girls do look better with brown hair. I would need to see photos to decide if you're an exception, so I'll vote for lighter blonde.

• It really depends on what you look like but based on the fact that your hair is currently dirty blond, I'd have to go with light brown.

• Probably the brown.

• Those colors mean nothing without seeing your skin tone, eyes and face.

• I'm not really interested in knowing which one would look better on me because I think they would both look good. I just want to know which color you prefer.

What Girls Said 2

• The first one since its not one toned..the 2nd one would look better if it had low&high liights

• I like the light brown more