Should I go red, or stay blond?

I am blond really lite blond from the sun.my b.f. thinks red hair is sexy.I want to try red.do guys like red heads over blonds or what .I want to know if guys are attracted to red heads.or is a blond sexier?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should go red

What Guys Said 3

• I think blond is the sexiest hair color, but hair color is pretty far down the list when it comes to how attracted I am to a woman. Many, many other things come first. But keep the blonde.

• first off what do you look like? Because it be real stupid to dye your hair if you can't pull it off.

• Well I have really pretty green eyes .I'm 5 5 130 lbs. Very cute. Bubbly personality. Is that what you want to know?

• Well a picture helps because I have no idea what your face look like lol.

• Girls usually look best with their natural color. Usually the dye is very obvious, especially red. I don't think any color is sexier than another.

What Girls Said 3

• Try red if you want to not for someone else but its gona be hard to go back to blond so use a semipermanet first try a darker red because if its too light it might look orange pinkish.

• It's going to be difficult to go back to blond once you've gone red. Don't do it unless you're really sure that you want to. What's your skin color? If you're super tan, I'd advise against it.

• Just one word of warning. Red color is REALLY difficult/impossible to get out of blond hair.

I colored my blond hair brown and when going back to blond after a year of coloring it, there were red pigments in my hair from the brown that just wouldn't come out, no matter how many times I bleached it. Eventually had to put a darker blond color on top of it and wait for it to grow out or the bleach would have destroyed my hair.

So consult with your hair dresser to see if it is a good idea and make up a plan of going back to blond again, in case you don't want to stay red forever and color your hair every 6 weeks.