My hair is ruining my life!

Ok so I have had platinum blond hair for many years now, I love it and it makes me feel great, and like 'me'. Anyway I went to my hairstylist 7 weeks ago to get the roots done as usual and she decided to try something different, she put dye on it which turned it dark gray and didn't bleach my roots down far enough so they were bright orange. So my hair was gray and orange. It was wet when I left the salon and she told me any of the grey etc wouldn't be noticeable when it was dry. OMG she ruined my hair. I tried to fix it myself as I don't trust her at all now. Or anyone else for that matter. I look horrible. This has destroyed my confidence and I have had a lot of time off work and now my doctor is treating me for depression! But it's just my hair.., I have spent 6 weeks trying to fix it and it just gets worse what can I do , I feel like this has destroyed my life, I don't want to dye it dark or anything I just want my hair back

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go back and have them fix it, if you don't trust that girl have another person do it. Many places will fix their mistakes free.

• I don't know if I can go back for it after this long? I'm so scared of ending up with something worse too.

• Thanks that's really good advice :-)

• You're welcome, thanks for BA(:

What Guys Said 4

• When was the last time you actually had real hair? What about trying that out for a while?

Shave it all off and let it grow back naturally with only trimming it nicely. Drop all the styling and coloring and have something REALLY unique for a year.

• Lol I don't think I'll be shaving it off.

• Haircut.

• Salons almost always are willing to help you out if something's gone wrong.

• Go back and complain

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't have payed her anything.

Since you noticed this, you should have went back to the salon and have another stylist fix the mess that she created. Let them know, you will not go to her because she is horrible. You are an unhappy customer, and they should want to fix this problem to keep your business.

• Wow they should have fixed it for free or give you a refund in the mean time you could dye it darker so its all one color or wear a wig.