How to obtain long eyelashes?

Really been dreamed of having long eyelashes. Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want long lashes or the appearence of them?

Well.. you can't really have long natural lashes if they're not already! You can only fake it.

Fake eyelashes everyone says runs your real ones. Correct. However, if you get the lashes that you don't glue onto the tips of your real ones (lash extensions I think they're called) and the buy the normal ones, when you apply them put them on the lid ABOVE the real lashes. If you use a line of eyeliner on the top lid, it doesn't exactly matter where the fake ones go because the eyeliner line will hide it. Lashes like these are what I'm talking about link

Mascara can help, but don't go overboard with it by using several billion coats and the most IMPORTANT thing is don't scrub off with just water. I find makeup remover wipes the best; gently wipe. It will take longer but you don't damage the eyelashes and make them fall out. It's much better to spend a little more on a decent mascara and use less of it.

Whatever you do don't cut them short. It's a myth. Eyelashes are naturally short or long, they won't grow past a certain point. Aim just to maintain them :)

What Guys Said 3

• You can get fake ones, or you can take a risk, which I really don't advise, and cut them short, and let them grow back longer. That is your choice though. Eye lashes are still hair,and still grow back longer. I'd be more worried about stabbing my eye though. Then again I don't care about long eye lashes even if a woman has them or doesn't xD

• Aha I got long and natural

• I don't think there's any way to make them longer.

What Girls Said 16

• -stop wearing mascara (or wear it on rare occasions,and don't rub it off,use gentle makeup removers)

-put olive oil on them (if you're not going out,duuh)

-at night,put vaseline on them

-sleep on your back

• There's two things I know of that you can do:

1) You can try fake eyelashes

Or

2) Put two coats of mascara on. (Put a small amount on first, let it dry, and then apply a second coat).

I can't tell you what wearing fake eyelashes is like, because I've never tried using them, but sometimes occasionally I will put two coats of mascara on and that usually does the trick.

Good luck :)

• Its really a dream for every girl to have long and beautiful eyelashes...now this dream can be true and you can get longer eyelashes...there are many girls who follow natural remedies for getting bigger lashes but some girls are there who uses some cosmetic products for there eyelash growth because natural remedies are slower than these products...You can use rapidlash, maxolash, marini lash, etc. these all eyelash enhancers are good eyelash enhancers and are widely used for enhancing eyelashes...u can see its reviews on internet if you want to use it...

• Hey you want to grow longer eyelashes than you can do one thing you can use good eyelash enhancer that will help you lot...today there are many eyelash enhancers that are available in the market and all these has good ingredients and some of its ingredients are clinically proven too one good enhancer that I know which works effectively is maxolash...if you are thinking about its side effects than don't worry these eyelash enhancers has not ant side-effects at all...you can see its reviews on internet too...

• Vaseline! I does wonders! I always take of my mascara with some vasaline and over the years I noticed my lashes are naturally loger. I 've also used l'action eyelash treatment but I never really noticed a difference by using that + vasaline is wayyy cheaper :)

• do not listen to to anyone who tells you that "if you do this or that" they will grow longer, they won't.

It's a genetic thing. You can't change it, but you can buy falsies, get them tinted or just slap on mascara.

• I used a serum once, it worked really well (must have grown by a few millimeters and got thicker. But I got bored of using it after a few months so I stopped, and about a month later they went back to normal.

• mascara. don't use any bio/chemical agents to get longer/thicker eyelashes. never mess with your eyes.

• biotin get it from walmart makes everything grow nails hair skin nice etc and I have a old mascara brush and a eyelash curly get a q-tip wet it and go over your lashes as weird as it sounds mines have growed a lot and you ca go 2 an eye doctor and get latisse or use clear mascar I d all the above and my lashes are naturally long and dark ;-)

• Maybe its just me but using mascara helped me

• Single lashes for extensions

• Peptalash, rapid lash, etc. they do work but it takes patience. And it can be costly.

• i want to know as well. you can try going to your doctors and ask them about Latisse.

• -castor oil grows hair

-vaseline works makes them longer and darker

-take biotin supplements as well as hair skin nails, and mulivitamin

-talika lipocils treatment works! its pricy but its all natural and plant based, it really grew my lashes!

• they say vaseline at night helps and now they apparently have some serums but I don't know if that stuff works too well, honestly I would just get a good mascara.

• Latisee works if you have blue eyes though it can discolor them. You can also get eyelash extensions. Some salons offer them and they extend each individual eyelash.