Should I wear makeup?

Maybe it sounds weird but I don't wear makeup . (i'm 19)

Should I wear makeup when I go on party, Have meeting with friends or Date?

Should I use liquid / powder ( I heard it's bad for skin) ?

and is mascara bad for eyelashes?

And what kind of make up would be best for me if I have light brown eyes, light brown hair and I'm tanned?

Girls give me any advice,

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't wear it because you feel you have to but only if you want to.I usually don't wear make up unless I'm going somewhere special and sometimes new.

I don't think mascrara is bad unless you use to too much because you can get an infection esp if you don't change it regularly.black mascara is good on everyone unless you want a brown one to match your eyelashes,I've only seen them at Sally's.

I don't use powder for my face only a mouisterizer with spf.

Just do the basiscs-mascara maybe eyeliner and lipstick or a tinted lip balm/gloss

What Guys Said 2

• Eye makeup is alright...especially mascara...just leave all the crap off of your cheeks..(:(:(:

• only if you would like to! it doesn't have to be a lot either

What Girls Said 3

• Only if you want to. I wear makeup for myself. Just experiment with different kinds of makeup and eventually you'll have your signature look.

• I think do what makes you feel good about yourself

• Being natural is always better