Are stretch marks seriously a problem for men?

Like do men get ''turned off'' when a woman has a few or many stretch marks on her belly, boobs, legs, etc. Like me, I had a baby and I am 109 lbs, between a C and D cup, bigger legs but very toned, my stomach is pretty toned..not exactly like before but I'm working on it and its getting really toned again..i have a round butt..but I do have a few stretch marks below my belly button only..that are noticeable..(they are fading even more, but that's besides the point lol) But does that sort of thing really matter to guys? even if the girl is clearly toned and in good shape and have other good qualities..I'd really like to know what guys really think about this topic...

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, even models, actresses, and Playboy Playmates have stretch marks. Most girls have them, and while obviously if we could completely elminate them, we would (and why not get rid of acne while we're at it? Or cellulite?), but here in the real world, it's not a big deal. Usually the guys who might care, or claim to care, are guys who don't have much real experience with REAL girls anyway.

The vast majority of guys don't care a bit. If you eliminated all women with stretch marks, only 5% of guys could have a girl, and who thinks THAT is a good idea? Certainly not MEN!

What Guys Said 8

• You don't look like you'd have any problem attracting a man... stretch marks aren't that big of a deal.

• Not a problem at all! I am not a fan of tattoos,but stretch marks or scars have never bothered me.

• Doesn't bother me in the least...nor does it most males...a few can't deal...and some think your zebra stripes are hot...(:(:(:

• it isn't a turn off as long as she is toned/athletic/in shape.

• Never bothered me. In your case, it sounds like I wouldn't care slightly.

• I would not care and from you picture, you are fine and no one would complain.

• If I am getting p****, I don't care about her stretch marks.

• Yes, it can be a turn off for some men

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so since its normal for a lot of girls to have and some guys have strtech marks too esp if they work out