Physically impossible?

HOW DO STRAPLESS BRAS STAY ON?

this never made sense to me

Most Helpful Guy

• they are elastic and hold tight to your body lol

What Girls Said 8

• I had the same issue when I was shopping for one to wear with a dress I bought for a wedding. I went into LaSenza and the consultant told me not to worry it will stay up no matter how I move but I could swear that every time I jumped it moved down, I don't know if it was all in my head but I decided to swap in the removable straps that came with the dress into the bra, seamless looking no one could tell that the straps didn't came with the bra.

All I can tell you is that, I have no idea but there are ways to get around it depending on what you are planning to wear it with. They do say it stays up by itself but I personally can't stand the support so it's all up to preference and trust. Maybe try wearing it around the house for a couple days to get used to it and see how comfortable you feel in it. Make sure you have one that is your size.

• They are really tight and they have silicone on the inside that sticks to you. It's similar to how a headband stays on.

link

• Well they're not perfect. I tend to find they'll slide down a little and I have to make adjustments every now and again. They're made with really thick, tight elastic to help stay up, and usually have some plastic boning on the sides for extra support. Ultimately they're not comfortable and I avoid if all possible.

• They don't hahaha but you pull them up a lot and they have plastic that sticks to your skin (the feeling like wen you sweat and you have a shirt that sticks to u) and theyr tighter

• It's all about the fit. People say that if you have a big bust, strapless tops stay up but this is not true. If a garment is perfectly tailored to someone then it will stay up.

• The insides have a gel like coating

• same way tube tops do

• If you have the boobs for it

What Guys Said 1