What is too sleazy to wear on a first date?

I'm going out on a first date with this guy to a kind of hip restaurant/bar. We've been texting for a while so it isn't a blind date. He is 6'5" and I'm 5'10. I want to show off without looking like I tried too hard. I don't know much about fashion. Ladies, what would you wear? Guys what would you like to see for a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a good rule to go by is: if you're showing off one asset keep the other covered.

Like: if you want to wear a skirt don't pair it up with a low cut top and vice versa, keep it cute and casual I'm not sure where you live but why not go with a cute summer dress, or skinny jeans and a nice top.

link

link

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• It mainly depends what the first date is. But in general, clothes that accentuate your femininity without becoming slutty.

• What'd I like to see? Something nice, doesn't have to be too much since it's the first date.

What Girls Said 2

• Keep it simple : skinny jeans, high heels (makes your curves look nicer) and a nice top. If you have long hair, wear it down. Put on a little make up but not too much :)

Ps: Tell us how it went afterwards!

• Somthing must wear to the club-short dress and lots of cleavge with heavy make up