What do you think about hair color?

What do you guys and girls think about colored hair? I'm talking about the deep reds, blues, pinks, and greens? Do you like it whole head colors? Are colored extensions or highlights cool?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dyed my hair basically every color that there is. I think I actually have different colored hair in every single one of my pictures, haha. I love it, it's fun. My taste is usually pretty bold and I don't care who likes it. I get bored with my hair pretty fast so I'm constantly cutting and dying it. Right now my hair is pretty close to my natural color [icon], only because I want to grow it out and I know I won't be able to if my roots are a completely different color. It would just bug me to the point that I'd be forced to do something weird to it. Basically the first time anyone has seen my natural hair color in the past like, six or seven years.

What Guys Said 4

• As an older guy, I think that's something you do for fun for a few days or a week when you're a teenager. But I would never date a girl who has bright colors in her hair. But keep in mind I'm older.

• At my age I'm really falling for this girl with red hair and the bob/punk style haircut...its just in my eyes IVE ALWAYS WANTED RED HIGHLIGHS sorry caps but like that darkred not light red

i don't know its unresistible...

• dating wise, I could care less, my favorite being red

but when you're applying for a job in the corporate world, you can't have pink hair, its just not appropriate

• I like natural colors. lol

What Girls Said 3

• i have naturally dark brown hair (dad's blond, mommy's got black hair) so I have brown hair. I kinda want to go blond, put random colours in it and make it stand up like crazy. me an dmy friends are going on a road trip to vegas. it's gonna be fun times! pink is awesome!

• the best way to change your hair color would be to use individual hair extensions or colored extensions. This way it will leave your hair healthy also instead of coloring your hair with chemicals you can use the colored extensions and be able to change your color daily without any damage to your hair.

• yeah it's cool it showws that your cool, creative, and like to have funn I say if you liek then just get don't worry about if somebody doesn't like becasue somebody is always gonna have something to sayyy as they always d0o0o but pleanty of girls will like trust me!

• If it suits the person then great, and if anyone has the confidence to go for all over pink or green then good for them! I would mever be that brave lol. Personally, I like dying the tips of my hair pink and I think colour slices look nice and a few odd streaks of bright colour.