What do you think of chest hair?

Hello there!

I have a question for both genders:

Girls, what do you think of chest hair? Do you find it attractive/gross? If so, why is that?

Men, have any of your current/past partner(s) appreciated or complained about your hair on your chest?

Thanks for replying!

Updates:
That are some interesting responses I have received!

Personally I have quite a lot of it, at least for having a Scandinavian descent.

0|0
21|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I like chest hair on MEN lol(:

No particular reason its just my preference, I like men with hair. Pretty much everywhere except the back not so much. Although groomed, I don't want some yeti hahahaha.

link

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• no problem with chest hair. .!

as long as you are charming yourself . .:D

link

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really find it necessarily attractive. I'd rather the guy shave it.

But if its something that's left there, it really wouldn't bother me much.

0|0
    0|0
  • At first I didn't like it very much on my boyfriend but now I do. I wouldn't like a lot of hair but since he only has a little on his chest and none elsewhere, I'm fine with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it...a lot!...hot!

1|0
    0|1
  • My boyfriend has a lot of chest hair and I think it's really cute and cuddly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you're going to find a mix of responses here - some of us like it a lot, some of us hate it & some don't care and most won't have a real reason why

I personally like just a little bit. I really dislike lots of hair and hate stubble from when a guy shaves his chest. Yuk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chest hair on a guy. In fact, I would probably not like it if the guy I liked took off their shirt and there was no hair! I would think, "Wow...its weird that you shave or wax your chest." lol Its just more manly. UNLESS you have a TON of hair, like you can barely see skin underneath because that would be a little gross!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with chest hair. it's not gross or attractive, its nice and its just there. no big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it :) It makes me feel like I'm with a man, not with a boy...But it really is individual :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate body hair personally. If there's only a little bit I can ignore it, but a lot is a turnoff.

1|0
    2|0
  • I don't think its gross caz it normal

0|0
    0|0
  • A little fuzz is fine, but if its ALLL OVER, then no...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some but only small amounts, don't like to much and don't like back hair at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine if he's got abs

0|0
    0|0
  • Less is more

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE IT!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm just looking, not that appealing (referring to posters of shirtless guys). But as long as its not super thick/ a lot, I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it at all.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why is that? :o

• Show All
    • True, true, but then the next question pops up in my mind: What have made us to dislike hair on our bodys? Media, perhaps? Who knows

• I only like chest hair when the guy is really built underneath. Otherwise, it's usually gross and sweaty and why would I want to touch your flabby self AND your chest hair?

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• The preference of females on chest hair is VERY wide...so as a guy, I say groom your bodyhair the way you want.

Its not like grooming it any type of way is going to attract more females lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really no, I haven't shaved any of my body hair yet as I would probably look younger than what I am, hehe

• My girlfriend used to complain about it and I think she likes it now. I am not really hairy at all tbh

0|1
    0|0