Is my natural hair color brown or blonde? and do you like it or find it boring?

my natural hair color looks like this:

link

link

link

although I like the natural look of it, it looks boring to me. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got "dirty blonde" hair, meaning it's a light brown that gets bleached blond highlights from the sun. IMO, your hair color is great, and I would leave it alone. Mainly, you just need to get a trim to clean up the ends, and then you can style it a number of different ways if you want to have a more "fashionable" look on certain occasions.

I like the long, straight, natural look (2nd pic), but it looks a bit unkempt with the un-trimmed ends. Get it trimmed every couple of months until those grown-out bangs even up, and it's gonna look great. I also liked the braided look.

Don't compare yourself too much to a fashion model; they've got a $2000/day hair stylist working on their hair, and Giselle had to have her hair dyed to get the same effect you have naturally with your highlights. You can't hold yourself to that kind of a standard, unless you're rich and can have a stylist on staff! But you can still look great with what you've got, and what you've got naturally a ton of girls would kill to have.

What Guys Said 11

• I like that color

• Light brown to me, but some stylist would call it dishwater blond.

I like it.

• dishwwater blond xD how charming...

• aw, now, that's what I've heard my hair color described. Didn't bother me lol.

• Dirty blond / dirty blond / brown (in order of first link / second link / third link).

Apart from the fact that she's smoking, this chick is really hot... link (looking at her face only, that is... can't see anything else of her)

• 2nd link is sexy

• Your hair color is awesome. :)

• Dirty blond, like mine. it looks good imo.

• It is very beautiful:) keep your hair color it looks really great on you:)

• i think its a nice color

• Look light brown to me. I like it.

• cool that's what I call it too :) most people tell me I'm blond though

• god forbid you post a picture of yourself

• Looks brown to me, I like it still

What Girls Said 16

• i like the color, if you feel boring maybe you can dye it partially either some lighter strands or darker, and make it nicer and cooler :)

• I'd reckon it's much more brown than blond. A very brown leaning towards a dirty sorta blond. I think it looks good though. Not boring at all. It all depends on your facial features and your overall style. In some cases hair color can drag your overall appearance down but those girls in the pics pull it off very well.

• So many people wrong in the comments :(

It's called "dirty blonde", same as my hair.

Does your hair color go lighter when you are out in the sun a lot? Does it become a more lighter blond color? And does it become much darker when you're inside?

If so then as I said you've got the same hair color as me.

• yes exactly! its blond with the sun but inside it looks more ebrown-ish

• Then it's "dirty blonde", best hair color here is :)

• Mousey blond is what I would call it, you're lucky to have that hair color. It's very versatile. Don't ever dye it else you'll lose that color depth.

• color depth? to me it looks dull lol

• it's got natural highs and lows if your hair is similar to the pictures

• Its brown.

• :D that's awesome :D :D

• It's the same as mine.

I call it light brown/dirty blond (in summer when the sun bleaches it).

Personally I'm not sure it suits me. Hence why I dye it! I love it because it means any color can go on it.

If that's you in the pics, it suits you :)

• Dirty blond, I would think if you think it's boring maybe just add some highlights to keep it natural just living it up a little.

• It's light brown at the roots but more dirty blond on the length. I'd go with light brown because that's the color of your roots. Definitely don't die it, girls spend hundreds of dollars to get their hair to look like that. It's very pretty :)

• really? is it even possible to dye your hair so it has that color? it looks so boring but its kinda special still

• It is possible if you have a lot of patience and money. It's not boring at all! You're just so used to it. It is very special!

• It's like a dirty blond, I like it! If you're thinking about dying it I wouldn't. It can be fun for a while but after I did I wanted my original hair color back and it took me over a year to get it just right!

• ok thanks for the advice! :)

• Its a nice colors and its not boring since its not one toned

• It's brown with gold highlights . It looks lovely . :)

• Light Brown :) Nice color!

• Dirty blonde

• it looks great on those girls...i don't know about you

• i have the same! is is actually brown but it gets light so easy in the sun so that my lenghts are blonde...

i would call it light brown...

• I have the same hair color as you. I would call it light brown too but people always tell me I have really dark blond hair. But I think you should think about highlights to make it look less dull.

• yea that's what I mean! it looks dull :(