Do guys like girls with short hair?

like not really short just a little past my shoulders because my hairs kinda long and I wanna change it a little. I'm probably getting it cut tomorrow so I need help. like what I'm thinking is getting it thinned out then getting short side swept bangs. would that look cute? by the way my hairs blonde. like I don't wanna look like a little girl I wanna look hot but it'd be easier to take care of it. I need help, guys and girls. Any tips would be great and any advice on making my hair shiny or look sexy or anything thanks =]

Most Helpful Girl

• First, don't worry about what guys will think. If you want it short, get it short. If not, don't do it. Some guy will like you the way YOU like you. The others can just go away. Because everyone has preferences, and they are all different.

Now. For the style, talk to your stylist, as she'll be able to feel your hair, get texture ideas and so forth, and tell you what will look right with your face shape. They are trained to do that and they should help you with that. Tell her/him to be honest and really help you pick a cut that will flatter you, and listen to their suggestions. They do it for a living, so they can be really great at this.

But please, oh please, don't cut your hair off because you think it will be "easier." It's not. My friends with long hair typically spend thirty minutes less time getting ready than I do because they can ponytail it, dry it and go, do waves or messy hair or just straight. When your hair is short, you usually have one cut and one style, and it takes longer because short hair usually involves product and some manipulation of style to get the proper look. For example, I have to straighten my hair everyday, no matter what. Otherwise, the stack part in the back looks ridiculous. So short hair can actually be harder to deal with, just remember that before you get a high maintenance short hairstyle thinking it will be easier to deal with in the morning. I love my short hair, but I miss the convenience of the ponytail.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally, I love girls with short hair. I think it shows confidence and assertiveness, and it allows her natural features in her face to be revealed.

• Post a pic of this hairstyle.

What Girls Said 3

• this question has been asked 7593846245897204569045 times.

• yeahhh I think that it';; be cute don't even worry about what guys think becasue if you like then they'll like and if they don't they'l; get over it s0o0o0o0 yeahhh get your hair cut! post a pic when you get it!

• I had very very long black hair!But I got bored with it,i mean,it was not in the best condition,so I decided to have shorter hair.I miss my long hairl sometimes,but if you make it shorter now,it would look cute ,and it would be stronger also.