What % of males/females do you find physically attractive enough to date in your area?

I'm not talking about personality traits, compatibility of interests/hobbies, religious/political views, etc.

Simply physical attraction of people in your age group as a "total package".

In the past two years, what % of people in your age group that you have seen or met, do you find physically attractive enough to date?

Reply as much as you like, stating the area in the world in which you live, as well as what you define as your age group.

P.S. For me, I live in a small desert town in southern CA, and I find about 40% of the females here in my self-proclaimed dating age bracket (~19 - ~30) I find physically attractive enough to date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in a Dutch community and am attracted to tall guys with blond hair and blue eyes. So...about 75% of them are physically attractive enough...however, I'm related to about half of the population of my town, so...about 20% are acceptable to date.

What Girls Said 10

• Physical Attraction would be bout 50%

• Just physical attraction probably about 80 - 85%. Small college town on the east coast

• actually it's kinda hard to differ some guys that don't seem very attractive initially become more attractive when you get to know them.

• Less than every 10 guys I see I find attractive so <10% maybe closer to 5%

• Very small since there's mostly eldery people in my city

• There are many hot guys where I live. Maybe it is 45%?

• Very few

• About 3%

• The % woudld be very small as I only like guys with breasts or man boobs.

• Bethesda MD, 30% :/

• Maybe 30% of guys between 22 and 29 in the Georgia/Florida area

• Damn...only 30% of guys in their 20s in FLORIDA meet your requirements?

I thought it would be higher. :(

• I don't mean that the other 70% are ugly, but only 30% maybe on a day to day basis I see around town would I think is cute. Plus I am talking about south Georgia north Florida region.

What Guys Said 15

• The percentage is pretty low for me, like 5%.

Not being a hater, but the # of people who are truly attractive is definitely in the single digit percentages.

• This number is highly dependent on 'the eye of the beholder'...

I find about 25% of women my age attractive physically.

Then, I find about 25% of women my age attractive personality-wise.

So that boils down to a 1/16th chance that a girl my age would be relationship material.

Damn, no wonder I'm single.

This is the rural part of the Netherlands (all the pretty and smart girls went to the big cities in the north by the way).

• Where I live, in my age range, 25%.

Where I work, in my age range, probably more like 40%.

• Where do you live, and where do you work?

A 15% differential is significant.

• work in a downtown financial core, live deep in suburbia.

People in the suburbs are fat.

• In the area where I live, seriously, it has to be above 40-50%. I am thinking in terms of smaller samples. Whenever I see a group of 4 girls / women at a place like the train or the mall or a park, I find 2 of them attractive enough. Even at work, almost half o the girls who get hired are datable. I never felt that way in the north east. These Latinas are hot at looks and warm at heart.

• For some reason I'm very picky when it comes to physical attractiveness. In my area in Finland from girls in an age range of about 18-23 10 to 15 maybe 20%. Don't know if it goes up or down when I go to university, hopefully up :)

• Oregon ~ 60%

• I live in the Colorado mountains, and almost everyone is quite physically active and "outdoorsy.". I couldn't assign a percentage number, but, it's definitely higher than it is in the huge eastern US cities I used to live in, and it's directly related to fitness level.

• Where I live probably like 10% are attractive (Lot's of elder people and young kids)

Where I hang out with my friend's about 35% are attractive (around my age)

• my age group? not very many people because they tend to look 10+ years older then I do

• I have ridiculously high standards, probably only 3%.

• Minnesota

i find like 10% attractive

• enough to date, about 40-50%. enough to catch my eye, about 3-5%

• in the city I live about 30 - 40 %

• I live Fort Lauderdale, and I'm attracted to about 30% of the women that's intown. Downtown or near the beach It's about 60%.

• Here in Oklahoma probably 25-35%