Where can I buy a good pair of jeans?

Okay so I haven't been jean shopping in years so I really need to pick up a few pairs, but I don't know what kind of jeans are hot these days.

I have a skinny torso with wide hips and thicker thighs for my frame so I need something that's not really intended for straight bodies. I don't want to spend more than $40 per pair so something inexpensive yet decent quality.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Go buy yourself a pair of slim jeans, skinny jeans look lovely on curvy figures and fuller legs and will compliment your small waist. Don't shop online, or if you must, go to a store with a website, try on what you plan to buy before hand and then order the exact same online. Go to your normal stores, take a friend who's a little more in to shopping and get trying on! Skinny jeans are timeless and can be worn with many things so they are the best choice in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks but I don't know any stores

• No stores at all? Where do you live, Middle Earth?! I don't live in the US but Macy's, American Eagle, Forever 21, research places using the computer and go visit.

What Guys Said 2

• You're looking at cheap jeans in that price range. They'll fall apart. Pick some you like and accept that.

1|0
    1|0
    • Maybe that's how it is for men's jeans but I've had jeans that were only $30-$40 that lasted years and years. Or maybe you're just hard on your jeans.

• Gap has some nice jeans

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Ross has a good price

0|0
    0|0
  • American Eagle, Gap, or if you're lucky, you'll find something at Marshall's or TJMaxx...

0|0
    0|0