Why do people complain about girls wearing a lot of make up?

i don't get why people complain and call girls fake just because they wear a lot of make up I'm sure they look pretty with out it and I'm sure they are real, I wear a lot of make up I'm not going to lie I get a little insecure when I don't wear make up but i know I can be pretty without it sometimes it depends how I sleep sometimes I have very dark under eye circles so I have to wear concealer but most of the time I were make up just to add color/life to my plain boring face... I know people prefer natural but when you're light skinned with brown eyes you look so boring and need some color to look good I mean if I had green or blue eyes and were tan I would need make up but I'm very white and I look boring with out make up

wouldn't need**

Most Helpful Girl

• as long as you don't look like a clown or hooker or cake face who cares?

honestly the girls I see guys attracted to are usually wearing a normal amount of makeup. meaning nothing too heavy or obscene but a normal amount that makes them look enhanced but not changed.

even very pretty girls look dull with no makeup on and better with makeup on.

What Guys Said 4

• A little makeup is fine, but we don't want you to hide your true self under 4 pounds of makeup; but then again I'm kinda old school when it comes to relationships. Never (or rarely) let her pay, always open doors, take her out to nice places, etc.

• Cause its false advertising and just looks like she's trying too hard, I don't like that at all!

• Some makeup is OK but I absolutely loathe heavy makeup and I don't like any if the cheek stuff.

• Whey people complain? They've seen/know of girls who honestly wear too much.

What Girls Said 4

• Makeup should always be a personal choice. If the person is wearing it for themselves and because they want to well...no one should think that insulting someone/making a snarky comment or acting superior is a way to treat them.

I wear slight makeup and I have friends who wear lots of makeup and some wear no makeup . The way I see it is ..'your face ...your rules' .

• Because in the online world of GaG, makeup, breast size and penis size are all that matter in this world.

Meh, who cares? You're lucky enough to repel these fools off of here anyhow

• maybe they just like more of a natural look I get you about the makeup boring thing but maybe they just want it to people natural and you?

• They want to know if she really does look good without the make up