Can I change my dressing style?

this has more to do with the potential question I asked before, if guys meet a girl when she is dressed all nice like at a club or bar, but then when ever else he sees he she doesn't dress as nice isn't that bad? wouldn't you rather met someone how they always dress, then find out later? or am I think too much about this?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• No that's not bad at all, at least with a guy who likes you for how you are not just how you look!

0|0
    0|0
    • thats why I'm so hesitiant to go looking at the bars for guys, I usually just wear a t-shirt and shorts or jeans but I feel like its false advertising.

• Nah, I think you're worrying too much.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, most girls only dress up nice when they go out to bars,clubs or other places. Then other times, at home, running errands, etc. they do not dress up. So, I would not care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No he'd probably assume he met you while you were going out somewhere..or you didn't feel like dressing up that day..what a lot of girls wear to the club isn't what they regualrly wear in public

0|0
    0|0
  • there are a lot of dressing styles from italian to caesar to french to sesame dressing

0|0
    0|0