Do you think I could pull off a Brigitte Bardot look?

link

i love her style and I am thinking of cutting my hair shorter and dying it blond but I am a bit afraid that it wouldn`t suit me (somehow I think that blone hair looks fake on brown eyed people but brigitte also had brown eyes and once the hair is bleached it will take years to have long healthy hair again)

so what do you think? [IMG] link

(don`t wonder about the picture it is one of my most recent and I think it reflects my skin and eye nuance best)

Most Helpful Guy

• Brigitte Bardot was born 28 September 1934... she's 79, nearing 80 (and politically extreme right: link she has been fined five times for "inciting racial hatred" )

link

Here's the 2012 Brigitte Bardot: link

She looked nice and sexy ( link , if you read French), half a century ago, agreed: link , thus you could do it, though she had thicker lips than you and was known for that BUT... I'm not sure you'd really want to be associated with the Brigitte Bardot as the French know her these days.

BTW 'bardot' in old French translates as 'jackass' but the word isn't used anymore, to my best knowledge.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh, hell, honestly, I think in that picture, you blow way past old Brigitte! Be yourself, you are already very beautiful, don't try to emulate a celebrity lol.

• Yeah you should try for that look!

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think you have the face for it,your current look suits you better,but experimenting is always fun,just do it wisely,try a wig first

• I LOVE YOUR HAIR. It's so long and curly and pretty, I wouldn't do anything to it if I were you! I can only imagine how long it took you to grow it out to that length, so if you aren't totally sure you want short hair I wouldn't do it. Not that it wouldn't look pretty if you did it like that, I just love it the way it is!

• I think you could but you don't really have to cut it since she wore her hair up in some