Guys: Is wearing a push-up bra a turn-off?

My friend was just wondering, cause she wears them alot.

She's an A cup, and she wears push up bras to look more like a B-C cup, and she's just wondering if guys don't like that or whatever.

Like is it like "false advertising" or anything? Or are you guys OK with it and even think it's kinda hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she feels better that way, I'm OK with it.

What Guys Said 6

• I honestly find it to be a blatant sign of insecurity. The size of your breasts does not dictate what guys will lik you. We're not all so superficial that if you're an A-cup, we'll never even look at you. Plus, it's really easy to tell when a girl is wearing a push-up bra. HUGE turn off for me.

• i don't pay enough attention to notice if they are wearing one or not but I don't think its a turn on or turn off

• I might be a little disappointed, but I would get over it.

• push up bra? I'd think it's weird, why would she be trying to show off what she doesn't have

• No, I don't find them a turn off. I understand that women are obsessed with how their t*ts look and think that they should do whatever they need to do to feel comfortable and sexy, and if that means wearing a push-up bra, I say go for it.

• It's false advertising. That's like a guy borrowing his friend's nice car to impress a woman. Yes, women look at things like that when she is evaluating him as a potential mate.

What Girls Said 4

• If he likes cleavage then I guess but if its false advertising its kind of his fault since he should know its because of a bra

• I use push-up bras to balance a bit my body, since my hips are large and I find it unproportional. I am not advertising anything, men are the ones wrongly evaluating the merchandise. Too bad.

Men might be OK with it (they have to anyway, almost everyone is wearing those), but I don't think it's kind of hot or anything. Maybe the opposite? Lol

• I don't call it false advertising I call it a magic trick. Watch as my big D's become B's! Some push-up bras are actually ridiculous and I don't know how some people wear them but if he cares that much about your boobs then he probably doesn't remember what your face looks like.

• No it's not