To stretch or not to stretch.

My ears that is.

Ladies, give you answers please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing you are a metal head? =]

yay for metal heads!

Personally I think it's highly attractive but only if you're a metal head. Otherwise you look like a poser. Hollister an gauged ears just don't go together in my opinion. If you do stretch them out I wouldn't go past 0. Just big enough to stick your finger through is nice looking, but use plugs. don't get those ones where you can see straight through them though. Those are a real turn off.

I have gauged ears myself and I won't go anything lower than a 6. For a girl who's into Metal, I think it's stylish and sexy, but not too ew if you know what I mean.

what size are you at anyway bro?

What Girls Said 6

• I'd say it depends on your ears. But sure, go for it. I just wouldn't stretch past 0 or 00 if you plan to eventually go back to normal. For most people that's 'the point of no return'. I've been stretching for a few years and I've been at a 00 for almost the past year. I really like them. I'll stop when I hit 1/2 inch, which isn't too much bigger. I like stretched ears though, that's just my style. If you think you can pull it off, then definitely do it.

• I know a lot of people who find it attractive but I personally absolutley hate it. It just grosses me out. Normally I'm attracted to all kinds of guys punk, metal, preppy, jocks, whatever but gages are just an absolute turn off to me. sorry.

• Don't stretch them too big to where you can't ever get them back down. I personally don't care either way, but the ones so big you can stick a carrot through them aren't too attractive. Regardless, if you want to, to hell with what we think and just do it! :)

• hmmm I say that you don't stretch but if you really want t00o0o then do0oo0o I think that it looks cool I always what to put my hand through people's ears when I see them with there ears stretched . . .lol

• If it goes with your look, I say go for it. To me, it shows that you are confident and comfortable with your look. You aren't worried about "fitting in" and you are somewhat punk rock. It's a total turn on to me. but only on certain people.

• Well if you want to get stretchers then do, personally I don't like it... It's pretty creepy, but it sort of depends on how big you want it. But yeah personally I don't like them... Everyone's different.

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, I think that ears that stretching looks good up to a certain point. I hate when people have ear lobs that are larger than the rest of your ear. I wouldn't go past 00, especially if you want to have the choice to downsize. However, I think that something from 8-0 can look cool on certain people. Do whatever you feel looks good on you and make sure you stretch properly.