Do people only look at other people they find amusing or attractive?

i actually don't like to make eye contact with anyone I'm just introverted and in my own bubble most of the time, but if I see someone extraordinarily attractive even if its a girl and she has the most perfect hair or her outfit is flawless, I can't help but stare, and probably want her shoes lol, but anyway do we humans only look at things we find attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's much more complicated than only looking at attractive/amusing things, plenty of other reasons.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah basically my sole purpose in life is to be a magnetic clown.

• So you're telling me none of your friends have ever pointed someone out and said 'eww, look at that guy/girl' ?

What Girls Said 1

• I look at anything and anybody that catches my eyes. I had a hard time making eye contact but I kind of had to learn because of my job and it was consider rude to not look at someones eyes when they are talking to you.