Are these nails too long?

link

I have natural nails that are this long. Is it too long?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think that length is good I just wouldn't want them longer than that

What Guys Said 7

• in terms of length is OK, but I don't like them completely natural. at least put some shiny colorless stuff on.

• Length is good, and look good, just put some shiny invisible thing over them, that's the best, better than fake, colorful ones

• No but any longer would be.

• that looks nice and natural looks better than fake nails...usually. with a french manicure it looks really good

• No

• They're good, don't worry yourself too much.. I like the longer french manicures with a thick square white tip. French on the toes too.

• Length is fine.

What Girls Said 10

• They are pretty.

This is too long

link

• For being under 18, you might look like you're trying to play dress up which is obviously not ideal. But as long as you keep them well polished and not over the top, I think they're a pretty nice length. Just as long as you can type and do basic activities in life, you should be fine. :]

• I think that's just fine... link THIS is too long. And disgusting. :D

• No they're good just make sure you clean under your nail when not wearing polish because it really shows

• I think they are at a nice length like that :)

• there a good length right now

• No, it's a good length.

• My nails always get that long (>.>) just keep them clean and try not to snap them backwards, because that hurts like hell.

• no the length al right

• The length is good