Do guys notice whether you have stretch marks or not?

I had a growth spurt when I was younger and now I have stretch marks on my hips and sides of my thighs. Sometimes they are really noticeable and other times they fade to a light white but others they are a purpleish colour. It makes me really self conscious. And also if I tan over them will they just stand out even more? My skin is very light, it's almost white!

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have very light skin I guess they will be harder to notice. But anyway I don`t think it matters much to boys. They might even have em themselves. I have some, my 3 brothers do, all my girlfriends had them. I guess it`s just as normal as having freckles. No one will reject you for sth. like this!

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks that makes me feel better I guess : ).. I guess I'm just conscious about them...

What Guys Said 2

• They will fade, But in the right light you will still see them, Its not a huge deal. Theyre pretty common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing, I'm a guy and I actually have some pretty bad stretch marks myself on my hips and thighs like you. I wouldn't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i agree with the other commments. almost every girl I know has stretch marks on some part of her body. cocoa butter helps with this... women use them for their pregnancies.. .but really its nothing to worry about. you should only show a boy your body if you feel really comfortable with him, and if he really cares about you as a person. Surface blemishes should not make a difference. anyone who criticizes your appearance is not worth your time. no one has ever complained about my stretch marks! and if they dared make a comment like that while we were having an intimate moment (obviously seeing those parts of me is intimate) than it would b incredibly stupid of him 2 b paying attention to such a minor detail when there are other more important things going on, catcch my drift? most guys will not be paying attention to those details.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you notice it they will ntoice it.

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys don't really care unless they just go for the looks.aguy who truly loves yu doesn't care what yu look like

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think they care very much

0|0
    0|0