Guys - Do you find a girl more attractive when she tans?

I find women beautiful whether they're tan or not. I have just seen a lot of girls tan more and more often throughout the years, and I was just wondering what your opinions were on this subject!

I personally have only "fake" tanned a week or two before Spring Break (just so I don't burn the first day on the beach!) since I'm usually pale after winter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I don't really mind either way. Sure, a light tan is kind of sexy, and it'll make you stand out in a crowd. However, too many girls take it WAAAY too far and end up looking too dark, or even like leather. That's not even healthy, let alone attractive! (Don't get me wrong, either, I'm not adverse to dark-skinned girls...just the ones who have gotten that way artificially. I've had crushes on girls of all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, so I can't say one is more attractive than another. I'm not against pale girls, either: pale girls are just as hot! Even the extremely fair-skinned redheads, freckles and all, are pretty darned cute!) Bottom line...skin color is not that important. If you're fun to be around, can hold a conversation, have a good heart and sweet personality, that's far more attractive than mere appearance. You can be beautiful and even a supermodel, but if you have a nasty attitude and personality, forget it. I've fallen for girls who were not traditionally beautiful, or even that average, but there was just something about them that made me want to be around them. ;)

So, yeah, tans aren't that important in the long-run. Being happy, healthy and the best person you can be should be what we all strive to become.

What Guys Said 8

• A tan can be sexy, but as far as whether or not it would make me more likely to ask her out, it probably would not.

• I don't mind some tan...and I don't mind naturally dark skinned girls...but I am more than fine with pale girls and too much tanning is actually a turn off for me...(:(:(:

• It does not really make a difference, unless she is a orange.

• doesn't make a difference to me

• I prefer pale.

• I like pale, so I don't really like the tanning craze that has been going on for a while. I still like girls of all skin colors though so it's not a huge deal, but tanning is unnecessary to me.

• Yes...but if you are paying attention, you will notice that females seem to dress or decorate for other females..."why?" is something I am still asking myself at age 55...and...there is also female's warped perception of what it is that they have that drives us males...many of them just cannot grasp that we (males) would not only like a vulva..but actually drool & worship one..and female skin is definitely one of those..I Bloody LOVE female skin...so they go tan & get tattoos! UGH! Blasphemy/:

• I find the pale skin to be appealing!

• A tan is nice, but if it's too noticeable it's gross.

What Girls Said 1

• Real tans always look better but its normal to look lighter in the winter since there's less sunlight