What perfume should I wear?

I have a date and I want to smell really good. I have a few perfumes but I don't know how I feel about them. The guy I'm going out with, his cologne is Gucci Guilty (I asked him because when we hugged, he smelled amazing). So, if you know what that smells like, and if you like it, do you know what perfume I should aim for? If you don't, do you have any favorite smells or perfumes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should go with your favorite of the ones you have! What's it smell like?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• What smells good to me might not smell good to you but my favorite is the Guess in silver I don't like the gold one.Go to Macys and smell a few and ask for a sample tube before buying because sometimes after its sparyed the smell changes

• I'd go with a body spray. Men like the smell of vanilla.

• If you have a favorite perfume where that. If you're looking to buy one, I recommend Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret. It's really hard to describe what I smells like, but if I had to describe it, it smells sultry. Guys seem to love the perfume too!