What's the worse that can happen to my hair?

I dyed it twice this week. (Monday and Tuesday)

I really hate it. I want to go back to brown/dark brown hair

Could I do it today? If I do, what would happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Use a semi or demi permanent dye and it will be OK. You can get them at sally beauty supply if you have one near you.

Look for something with no ammonia that does not require a processing solution (nothing to mix with it).

There are some semi permanent colors that have their own solution, and that would work in a pinch. You want to try and make sure the processing solution is not above 10% peroxide.

• And get a really strong conditioner to use regularly, it will help a lot.

What Guys Said 1

• It could dry out your hair, or worse cause some hair loss.

What Girls Said 5

• It will damage and dry out your hair, making it feel like straw and you may get what my hairdresser sister likes to call a chemical cut, where the hair starts to break near the root leaving loads of tiny bits of hair. I've had my hair every color under the sun but just keep it natural now because color does damage your hair.

• I color my hair often with various colors & my hair turned out shades I didn't like. Once I bough a medium brown color yet turned out natural black. I would recommend you try COLOR OOPS Hair Color REMOVAL. Try your local: CVS, Walgreens, or Wal-Mart. Good Luck

• It will damage your hair a lot. It will be really dry and start to break. Once hair is damaged, that's it. There really is no fixing it. You can use products to help mask the damage and make it feel softer, but no matter what your hair will always be damaged. It could also cause your hair to fall out.

I would recommend waiting a while, and if you really don't want to wait, use a semi-permanent dye.

• How long should I wait? I was thinking to wait till the end up August

• Worst thing if its a weird color you hate evenmore or your hair falls out

Try using a semi permant hair color it won't be as damaging but it won't last forver it washes out evetually

• It can possibly damage your hair and you get hair breakage. don't dye your hair too much.