How many people wear fun socks to work?

I only wear fun socks to work. I generally dress business casual, but if I lift my pant leg there is a party going on. I don't own any boring socks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't work, but I do wear fun socks :D. I need to go sock shopping for some cool socks though, my ones have gotten kinda old :p

What Girls Said 13

• " there is a party going on" hahahaha. XD

I don't wear them to work but I have fun socks I'll wear sometimes. I haven't ever had those toe socks though, those look so funny lol.

• hahahahahaha I haven't worn super interesting socks in a while. I commend your choice of footwear, though.

• Yep that's me .. I also wear mis matched pairs .. on purpose :(

• Wearing fun colored toe socks makes me giddy.

• I use to wear colorful stockings in elementary..nowadays I don't know what they'd go with since I don't want to look crazy

• I do dress business and I love fun socks - but be careful - you can be suspended it can impact your eval. - you even can be fired for not been OK with the appearances policy I had to suspend an employee for this reason. Imagine black slacks white short and lavender with stripes socks that were visible... Not good

• I wear fun socks to work to usually their neon and mismatched like one day I'll wear one blue one green and so on or my favorite toe socks with penguins on them I feel like they just keep things form getting overly mundane

• I do I love fun socks

• I do this all the time! Miss-matched, colorful socks with fun patterns! Ah it's brilliant.

• I hate socks haha. I only wear them when I'm wearing shoes

• Lol - sometimes... is that really bad :S lol

• never heard of a guy doing this...

• Haha! So happy to know I'm not the only one!

What Guys Said 6

• One of my buddies does this. I don't; just never got into socks. My mom yells at me when I wear white socks with a dress shirt and light khakis, so she'd probably scream about that. I do have that kind of personality where I want to go with a slightly quirky sense of fashion, I just haven't really found anything too specific yet.

For my sister's wedding, I found a really cool Bow Tie with really small Looney Tunes characters on them; It was perfect; the colors were right, it was subtle; it wasn't gaudy or anything; and I was a lowly usher; not even standing up in the wedding party or anything. She refused to let me wear it, which was ridiculous, because it was about the only one bit of personality at that wedding, but I digress.

I'm sure I would love some cool bright red shoes, though.

• Aha, the sox again?

• I think the real question is, if you wear fun socks, cause that's where the party starts, does your underwear match for the occasion?

• lmao what kind of question is this. . .

I also dress business casual and I wear

boring plain black socks. . I can't

even imagine the embarrassment I'd go

thru if I wore fun socks and someone saw

them lol

• I wear rainbow socks to uni - come on the fun sock people!

• yey for fun socks! :D