What kind of product do you style your hair with?

I use many stuff except gel and mousse >_< they suck. My favorite is mate paste and mate powder. Combined, they give cool texture and of course hair spray for wind protection but a weak one because strong ones make hair crunchy, its as bad as greasy look :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I use oil when I flat iron my hair and when its curly I use lotion and oil

What Girls Said 2

• Mousse keeps my curls tight, the frizz down, and the one I use is very light and not greasy at all.

• mousse isn't greasy, its more watery but I've seen guys in the subway with probably half a jar of gel on their hair, not cool at all.

• thermal hair protectant

What Guys Said 2

• I use Axe Understated hair cream. I used to just buzz cut my hair, but recently started to try a different look. I started getting the sides buzzed and left the top to grow and used Axe to level all the hair that stuck out (I looked like someone had just rubbed a balloon against my head). Just dampen your hair, take a slightly less than finger-tip amount, rub it around, comb your hair, prop up the front a bit, and job done. Nice natural look. Doesn't look greasy at all.

• water f***ing water. Hair gel is great for the messy look but honestly spike hair and such is just tacky. Class dude.