Do guys like long or short hair on girls?

If so, how long or how short? (Up to shoulders, below breasts, middle of back, waist length etc..)

I've heard guys like it long, if so, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like long hair better. I'd say below the breasts is a good length. I think long hair is seen as more of a feminine trait and I think long hair is great as well because of how many different ways you can style it. It keeps things fresh. Short hair can be alright as well though.

What Guys Said 18

• I like long (scapular and lower) and voluminous hair. If a girl cam pull off short hair then that is a major plus.

• Really depends on the girl tbh.

Take Maria Sharapova as an example.. Imo she looks a LOT better with short hair than she did with long hair.

• I'd say to shoulders or a little longer but shorter can be fine. I'm probably socially conditioned to it.

• I don't know what 'all guys' like. ask a more specific question, unless you want to go door to door asking everyone what they think of long and short hair. I personally prefer a girl with shoulder or a bit longer hair than that.. as long as it isn't so long that its on the floor or on her ass. To counter, I don't like baldies or the butch cut.

• i have a thing for the out of control semi short (6") hair that goes everywhere and is naturally curly but only when is dark colored

• Long hair almost to her breasts

• i like pretty long, and with ponytails. but if you can work the short I'm good with it.

• Anything this length or longer is nice link Long hair just looks nicer, more feminine I guess.

• Long hair id say below breast.

• it depends with how guys around you think.which lenth of hair got the most remarks?

• I like long hair, waist length!

• long hair down to the shoulders

• Short is OK..long is better..(:(:(:

• i like long hair on girls

• Long.

Because pixie cuts look ridiculous.

• In my opinion I like long hair I don't know why I just do, I mean short hair can still be good if its on a hot girl but id prefer long. I guess I just find it prettyer and more elegant

• I prefer long hair. At least down to her shoulders. If it goes lower than her breasts that's fine, but then just keep it back. I don't want the hair getting in the way of my view! :P

• Down to shoulders, my girlfriend has it in a style where in comes to the middle of her neck at the moment and I love it

What Girls Said 5

• Longer hair is suppose to be feminie but if she looks good with short hair I'm sure he won't mind.and depending on how tall you are middle of the back can look really long

• long

• Long

• Guys usually like longer hair on girls although there are a few guys who prefer shorter hair. I think how long depends on the girl and the guys specific preferences. I used to have really long hair down to my butt and guys loved it. They would always play with. But guys consider anything past the shoulders long, so it should all be fine.

• They usually like long hair.

My opinion: shoulders - too short, below breasts - nice, middle of back = waist length... right? well sorta, I think it makes the girl look sexier... on their breast (top part) most appropriate length, suits all, makes the person look well put together.