Best blemish tips?

The medicine I'm on for acne has been great, but in its process it also flares it occasionally too. So when I get a random giant pime on my forehead or cheek, what's a good fast way to calm it down or get rid of it? And I mean fast stuff. ha ha of course I take care if my skin and all.

But I've heard lemon, egg yolk? Toothpaste hasn't helped me.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a clean and clear product that worked wonders on me. I had bad acne for 2 years due to stress and this product cleared it up in 5 days. It comes in a clear bottle with a blue back. It has to do something with giving/restoring oxygen to the pores in your face. I used ProActive exactly how the directions said and I didn't get any results after about 2 weeks of continuous use. But this clean and clear product is amazing. It's the clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser :)

Hopefully that helps you. It for sure helped me out.

What Guys Said 3

• buy ProActive or Egyptian Magic Cream.

• My sister swears by toothpaste, but it annoys me when she uses all my toothpaste. I just pop them with a sterilized needle then use Hydrocortisone cream and tea tree oil.

• i think diet is the key factor in helping

What Girls Said 2

• Clinique spot heaing gel. It's about $15, but I think it's totally worth it. It dries up the pimple quickly!

• The thing that worked best for me is an aspirin mask. I mixed it with honey and the first time I used it my pimples were decreased in size by about 50%. You could also try banana peels, lemon juice, or egg whites. They all work well