Why girls wear bra ?

i was wondering why do girls wear bra and how it helps them , if they would not wear it their boobs would not fall down to the ground lol...then why you all wear bra?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I wear one because every other girl I know wears one. Honestly, I think it'd be awesome to go bra less, but I know I'd get overly ridiculed and people would most likely stare.

• I totally cracked up in my head at your question. Why do guys think with their d*** and not brain, you know, the thing on your head?

• For support, they get a little heavy and it takes a load off the back.

• so bra make boobs loose the weight ? lol

• They don't lose weight, the bra holds them up. Like ever carried something heavy in one hand and then hold the same bag in both hands? The weight doesn't change but it feels lighter because the weight is being spread out equally.

• In case I have to run then I don't have to hold them because it hurts to run without one

• it would look so hot...watching a girl holding his boobs and running...for me it would be a dream come true lol ;)

• 1. Ur nipples show through your clothes

2. Without a bra your boobs sag

3. Bras make your boobs look bigger

• 'Cause it's not beautiful when nipples poke out under clothes.

• but I think guys would have oppisite opinion lol :-D

• Oh sorry, I pressed "report" to your comment by mistake, sorry if it brings any troubles :-( Yes, guys might have an opposite opinion, but... If a girl wears no bra she automatically creates some sort of an image, and it's not lady's, really.

• hmm.. :(

• To make my breasts look bigger.

• It's a mix of what every girl on here said

• to prevent premature sagging and to tame it.

• it holds up and supports your boobs and hides your nipples so they look better under clothing

• support is one, some boobs can be quite heavy for a small back. I like wearing them because you cannot see my nipples through my clothing, and it minimizes the "baked breast" look under clothes. I find that men can stare for days if you're not wearing a bra.

when practically every male is staring at your chest, it get's kinda uncomfortable.

• Because it's more comfortable and it makes them draw less attention (e.g no nipples showing lol).

• girls die for attention and you are saying you don't want to draw attention lol

• Lol not that type of attention :D It would be like you having an erection and it being obvious and girls wondering why you don't like it because men want their penises to look larger haha

What Guys Said 2