Which color under garment you love to wear ?

so which color under garment like bra/panty/underwear you love to wear ? lol ;p

Updates:
why most girls prefer boring colors like grey , black etc
why girls want there panty to be matching ?

we all know no one can see the under garments then why girls want that matching too ? lol

0|0
17|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• A lot of questions about panties, Mister...

(1) Girls tend to like anything that will make them look/feel sexy and confident. Granny panties are for laundry day, the lacy black/white/red stuff is popularly regarded as the ones guys want to see most. Scientific studies indicate that those three colors attract a child's eye the most. Boys tend to be extremely visual, ergo...

(2) Traditionally, matching panties and bra are "the mark of a lady." Also, who says no one sees them? Girls are natural planners, lol.

(3) Some girls use panties and bras as a tease -- the white shirt with the black bra. It's not really about being unique, and most guys don't think "Oh...how boring." (*YAWN) They look. So for as long as these guys will look, the standard office tarts, lolitas and edgy "stepford wives" will dress that way to give their guys (or prospective guys) a taste of things to come.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shiny silver things, or royal purple :3

1|1
    0|0
  • My skin looks really good in light pink because I'm pale as f***, haha. I have tons of colors but my favorites are the pinks and black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like animal print stuff lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Reds and blues and animal prints..polkadots stripes...bows..words and ribbons..

I wear blacks on my period.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow ! you love animal prints also lol,i would love to see a girl in animal print lol

• Blue or black

0|0
    0|0
  • All depends on what I'm wearing that day I like to match all my clothes right down to my underwear lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything purple or blue...

0|0
    0|0
  • Black

Gray

White

Coral

- No fun colors or designs. Just plain solid colors with lace.

0|0
    0|0
  • ...white

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls want to wear making underwear because no one is gunna see them well why do men carry around condoms in there wallets if some never use them ? Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • well I don't carry condoms I'm my wallet ,it is always on my d**k lol :D

• Lol fair enough

• hot pink, black, animal print, red

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink

0|0
    0|0
  • Oooh, it depends. I like to match.

0|0
    0|0
    • no one can see your underwear then also you want it matching...girls!girls!girls! lol ;D

• Show All
    • Nope. If I'm not matching, I'm missing one or the other, so when he asks me if I'm matching and I say "no" he gets more excited.

• stripes or just plain boring solid colors.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I like to wear any color

0|0
    0|0