I look so ugly in pictures!

I took a picture of myself today with my phone and I looked so hideous I hate it! When I look in the mirror I don't look that bad! My picture made me look like I have a huge fat face with bags under my eyes and tiny eyes :S Why do I look so bad in pictures but not that bad in the mirror?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• 1|0
  • Try another photographer

• Why do you think my avatar is an image of Admiral Horatio Nelson with an eyepatch? :P

It's not at all uncommon for people to look strange in photos! Heck, more then half of my family despise them xD

• Basically if you're good looking enough both your mirror and camera would agree.

• Bad pictures happen to everyone

• Good camera, sh*tty mirror.jk.

• Maybe its just that your not a photogenic person, LOL try use photoshop, I use it to change minor things for my FB pics

What Girls Said 3

• It could be the camera you're using, your makeup, the lighting in the room, the angle you're taking the picture from. Just keep experimenting with these things and maybe research things that flatter your face shape and stuff.

• I have no idea why but some people are photogenic an others are not so much lol. I'm guessing it's the lifting and angles maybe? No clue for sure though lol

• It could jus be the camra..

My droid camra sucks balls if a turn the camra toward me it like.. Distorts my face!makes me look like a hills have eyes person lmao

but in the mirror, or ina pic in the mirror I look ok..

n on my digital camra I look ok..

So maybe your not very photogenic, and maybe its just the camra..but either way I feel your pain lol its like a smack to the face