Prom Dress?

Is this a good prom dress?

link

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if it is junior prom, yes. Typically, you aren't supposed to go all out for that. Now, senior prom, no. It's a little plain for that. I would choose a prom dress that has a little more style, color and personality to it.

But ultimately, you have to wear the dress, so wear what you want. It's your memory, not ours! ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well it's not as flashy as most prom dresses tend to be. I don't mean flashy like overly revealing, but dresses with more volume and more color. I think it's a very understated dress, which can be good, but I would consider something to make it a bit more flashy, like a great pair of shoes and/or a very stylish necklace.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda bleh..., if you do go with it, make sure you go with the shoes they suggest.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I would ware one like that to my prom

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• it's not very exciting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its pretty, but I have to agree it's a little plain and not formal enough for a prom dress. If you go with it you should def get some sparkly, possibly dangly, earrings and also shoes that stand out a bit. I found a couple of other dressed that are kinda the same style and color but are a bit more fitting for a prom, if you'd like to take a look?

link and link are the same dress and the other one is

link

Good luck and have fun at prom!

0|0
    0|0
  • That dress is really pretty, I'll say that!

But it also depends a lot on your body type, if its similar to the model's, it'll be perfect.

Is black the color you're going for?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that dress is a bit loose and 'floaty' - and it's quite plain.

I personally think that prom dresses should be tight in the waist area, but wear something you're comfortable in.

Also, accessorize! Especially if you wear all black, silver jewelry looks stunning. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like it. Maybe it would be better in a brighter color

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really plain for a prom dress. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • For dresses, keep in mind:

- Black jersey fabric = funeral

- Satin, open back dress = prom

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is pretty cute! I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • GirlsAskGuys has a prom dress style guide now. You can look at black prom dresses there. I agree with the other answers...the dress you linked to is very nice but it's not as fun as it should be for prom.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay.

0|0
    0|0