Guys could I please have your opinion on a dress?

The one I'm wearing in my default picture. Is it too much? What vibe does it give off?

Im asking because the one time I was wearing that dress the waitor of a restaurant, a guy in a club and one guy in the srreet asked for a picture. Now I'm starting to think it might look ridiculous on me although I like the dress.

Thanks a lot! I'm planning to wear it on Thursday night and your opinion would help me decide! Please be honest.

Hey thanks so much for your answers! Ill upload a pic of another dress today, maybe its better :)
ok so is the black one imy new default pic better? or maybe the red one? (see profile pics)

Please keep in mind that it's for a club. and I haven't done make up & hair yet so it won't look that boring :)
Question is closed, thanks for answering!

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks a little ridiculous :/

It would probably look fine in a solid color, but the gold sparkly thing is just a bit much.

And the fact that the collar is wide doesn't add to it either.

This dress in black would probably work very well.

For what it's worth though, the dress itself compliments your body well.

Just not the color.

• Ok thanks! Ill upload a pic of black dress tomorrow, maybe that's better

What Guys Said 14

• To me it's a litle too flashy, in fact a lot too flashy, it makes you look as you suggested yourself, a little ridiculous..you're too young for that kind of look unless you're in a group, a bridesmaid, someplace where it's sort of a uniform!

Otherwise, tone down the color and drape a little..you'd be better with the girl next door look.

• The red is great. Also of course an atttention grabber, but in a less garish way, more of a Valentine look..go for that!

• It's so flashy that, while it attracts guys' attention, it also looks over the top and, as you suggested, a little ridiculous on you. It looks like some sort of costume, to be honest.

Also it makes you look desperate for attention..

So don't wear it Thursday! Only if you're part of a chorus line..although it looks too tight to kick in.

• "Overstated" is the word that comes to mind...Elegant..."understated" will get the most sincere compliments...Look up 'overstated"

• Black's much better. Do that. It's lovely :)

The red one actually looks more pink or magenta.

Maybe it's the lighting, but I still say go with black for that dress.

And where the HELL are you getting all this dress money?!?

• Haha those are just a few. I have like 20 :)

• Dear god. Do you only wear dresses or something?

• Nope. I also have pants an well all the other stuff. And about 30 pais of shoes lol women you know?

• It looks cute on you. I'm not feeling any vibes.

• Looks nice. I like it.

• Does it give off more of a cute, compicated or easy vibe?

• Cute I'd say, definitely not easy... No one is going to judge you just on your dress so don't worry

• put your hair in a bun and you should be good

• Oh I didmt do hair and make up yet! Its just about the dress...

• o ya I'm not much of a dress critic sorry

• looks safe

guys wanna do anything for physical interaction. askin for photo is just one of those things

• I don't think it looks amazing nor does it look ridiculous

More okay if you ask me

• Ok thanks for being honest!

• Because there's ond guy on here who I don't want to see this question

• Oh okay

• It's exactly what you wore it for...a clubbing dress!

• No pics are up anymore.

• It looks really nice...and shows off those awesome legs...(:(:(:

• @Update...I probably like the black color a little better than the gold..but the gold color is OK and seems to fit you the best? The red one does nothing for me.color OR fit..(:(:(:

• It looks "meh" if you ask me.

• it looks nice for semi-formal/formal event

• And for a club?

• @update: the black one looks the best for the club. The reddish one for a more festive or casual occasion. BTW you have nice legs.

• To me, the black one gives off a calm, elegant vibe. The reddish one a brighter vibe, like you have a bright, cheerful personality.

What Girls Said 4

• I know you didn't ask, but that username...LOL!

• Wow then it must look great.I'm usuing my phone so I can't see it that well

• I'd tap that girl ;) hahaha

• don't really like it, to be honest. nothing striking about the dress. maybe appropriate for a friend's weekend party.