Are really tight leggings slutty?

I recently had a conversation with someone on the topic and just wanted to hear another opinion(s).

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh...I mean I'm sure most girls look at it as fashion. An sure I don't mind seeing the sculpt of your lower body but sometimes it can be to much.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I think leggings look great on a girl, especially one with a figure like yours! lol Leggings with knee high boots and a 5 inch heel look really sexy! ;o) That's just my opinion anyway...

0|1
    0|0
  • NO, not at all. They match well with most things and enhance your silhouette without showing skin. They're never slutty imao.

0|0
    0|0
  • If really tight jeans are acceptable I don't really see why leggings are somehow more promiscuous. I would say they are sexy, not slutty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Body like yours? You can wear anything you want.

Not good unless you have a great figure though.

It depends what you are wearing them with I guess which would including something covering your butt so that you aren't showing everything up close and personnel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, Wear a top that covers most of your butt. Stomach showing= slutty, in my opinion, but a LARGE woman they send a "different" message. You should be fine

1|0
    0|0
  • no, and I hate how folks think slutty means how a girl dresses ... slutty is going around and randomly and carelessly sleeping and such with others

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all - I've seen many, many outfits where woman were tights/leggings.

Based on photos youve posted of yourself, if you chose to wear them, they'd look excellent on you!

0|0
    0|0
  • no, since a good majority of girls wear them. Theyre definitely sexy as f*** tho not gonna lie

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all. by the way you're really gorgeous with beautiful legs. they'd look great on you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight leggings, that sounds like it's yoga pants. On a body like yours, it'll look great.

0|0
    1|0
  • i don't think they are. I think they are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but they are not the worst thing ever. link If you have a flat butt it looks less slutty as opposed to a big butt link It basically shows all of a girl's butt in good detail and one would think a girl would know this information. But I think they are far better then short shorts link or a short dress link Even to a dress like this link which is okay,but a small gust could show as much as the leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • on you, maybe.;P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I used to feel slutty in them. People could see my cameltoe. I'd hear the guys whispering. See them coming by to check it out.

but I liked the attention. :)

1|1
    1|0
  • What's the difference between regular leggings and "really tight" leggings?

0|0
    0|0
    • Good point, ha. I'm sorry I guess there isn't one. That was dumb of me.

• haha okay, just clarifying. No, I don't think leggings are slutty in the least. I suppose as with most any piece of clothing there's a way to make it look slutty, but I don't think they're inherently so.

• Not if you wear the right clothing. If you're only wearing a spaghetti strap with your midriff showing, yes it's slutty. It's fine if you're wearing something baggier or just something that isn't too revealing on the top.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my god you're so flipping pretty. Yeah this is usually how I wear them c: I trust you

• Thank you for the compliment and trust :) You're really pretty yourself!

• They're stetchy so all of them look tight

0|0
    0|0
  • No! I love to wear them... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are your pictures on redtube.com? especially the one with yellow dress.

Anyway, no I don't think tight leggings are slutty at all. Short mini skirts might be slutty but not leggings.

0|0
    0|0