How do I accept my body?

i really need to accept my body the way it is I just don't know how to I feel like is not good enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Start by unconditionally loving yourself. Once you can accomplish that, and I mean really do that, not just saying that you do, your flaws become less intrusive on you. You'll also stop focusing on your weaknesses and everyone else's strengths. Even better, you'll find it easier to make the changes that you want, such as getting in shape or losing a bad habit.

What Guys Said 3

• I look in the mirror and tell myself "i'm sexy and I know it"

• Stop identifying yourself within the measures of society.

You aren't a reflection of the masses, whether that reflection be a great or poor example as the common 'perfect person'.

You're a reflection of yourself. Start living that way.

• i just start not giving a f*** and stopped looking at mirrors,but then again I'm lucky enough to be "good looking"

What Girls Said 3

• Try to stop thinking about it so much. Focus on other things in your life. I think we tend to get obsessed with our bodies, thinking about their flaws, when we could be thinking about other things that are more useful or more fun.

• 1. Look in the mirror and tell yourself you're beautiful every day.

2. Don't compare yourself to other girls.

3. Realize that everyone has flaws and basically EVERY girl is insecure about something.

4. Work out. Believe it or not, working out can make you feel really good about yourself. I do it and it makes me feel accomplished and like my body more.

5. Overall, every girl is different and no one looks the same. The world would be a pretty boring place if everyone was just alike :)

• Very cliche...

• Making people feel insecure about something and then selling them products to cure the insecurity induced by publicity is a trade, it is a complete INDUSTRY.

• @PoeticNinja: cliche but true. I do it and it works for me. There really is no other way to accept your own body. And if you don't like my answer, feel free to provide a better answer of your own:)

@jacquesvol: I don't even know what you're talking about.

• Well start by working out ( get in good shape). Then if you have scars or similar imperfections, there are creams you could use to reduce their appearance. Once you've changed the things that are changeable about your body, you need to start accepting the things that you can't change. Oh and don't compare yourself to other females ( that's a huge confidence killer). Every morning while dressing up, try to see the positive things about your body and embrace them.