5"7 and 5"10 (Male)?

All other things being equal, how much of an advantage will the 5"10 guy have in a woman's book?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my case, 5'10", since I don't date guys shorter than me and I am 5'10". I've tried shorter, just could not get turned on. So it depends on the girl, that's just in my case.

• Ok. But if I liked a girl at 5"7 or 5"6, would it matter to her you think? Do you HAVE 4-5 inches taller, or just taller than her?

• Ok, thanks for your time

• No problem, thanks for the BA!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'2" and the taller the better. In your case a guy who is 5'10" isn't too bad with a girl of my height...like everyone said below its just a matter of preference.

• I don't really care about height as long as the guy isn't extremely short. I'm 5'7 btw

• Alright, so around 170-171 cm?

I'm just curious here, cus I have no idea how girls' mind works (: but would find a man that's 5"7 or 5"8 equally attractive as one that's 6"? Or is taller just better?

• Yup, hot is hot height doesn't change that for me

• nice to hear! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Probably little to none, since both men are under 6 feet, the magical height were a man becomes tall. You have to understand, for majority of women, if you are 5'11, then you are a shorty runt, but once you are six feet, then you are very tall.

• Like anon said, it depends on the girl. To some, it would give no advantage. To others, it would be the perfect height. It can even be considered too short in some cases.

• probably not much of a difference

• All other things being equal? It still depends on the girl.