Not goth, but I like wearing gothic clothes?

I'm not goth, but I love gothic clothes! I don't have many, but I love wearing fishnets and I have 4 of them so far! I also love wearing spiked jewelry! I have a huge black and silver spiked bracelet and I want some more like it! I want a silver spiked bracelet, and a golden spiked bracelet and many more! I also want a gothic armor ring! I also really like corsets and cinchers and want some! I really have become interested in steampunk clothing! There's some steampunk shirts I like, and I love all the steampunk corsets and cinchers, and I love some of the steampunk high heels, which have very unique metal heels! Lately I have been very interested in the gothic style even though I'm not gothic! I really like the lip service gothic clothes a lot and I really want to start wearing stuff like that! Also, I even want to get a gothic collar! And maybe some gothic gloves! Do you think its a good idea for me to wear gothic clothing even though I'm not gothic?

Guys: What do you think of gothic clothing? What do you think of girls wearing gothic clothes? Is it a turn on or turn off for you? Would you date a girl that dresses like this?

Girls: Would you be friends with a girl that dresses like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like Gothic/emo/scene girls so its a turn on for me.

What Guys Said 5

• omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg love gothic clothing! yes! I would have no problem with being friends that dresses that way <3

• I'm not a goth but I do enjoy Gothic music.

• Love it big time!

• link I like corsets, but do not end up like her. It really depend on how you pull of the gothic look, some girls look cool, but some look creppy. The steampunk look is cool I like it. Personally, I like the victorian gothic look, link

• People still wear goth? I would not date a girl who wore goth, if you wear goth people will think you are weird.

What Girls Said 4

• i love gothic clothing. there is new style that has been emerging I think its called like "hood goth" or something and I'm in love with it. all black clothing mixed with high tops, snap backs and upside down crosses. that sorta a stuff. I was an emo kid in middle school but I always loved rap so the two merging into one super style is awesome to me.

link

i want that shirt. lol

• I'm somewhat similar. I love gothic fashion, especially the more Victorian inspired styles. I already have 2 underbust corsets that I can almost cinch in completely (I started with having the laces fully open). And I find goth people, and some of their interests (KingGutterface is one of my absolute favourites on YouTube, though he's all but disappeared) to be incredible. Haven't given the music a try yet, though.

I'd consider myself eclectic, alternative, etc. And would love to have friends with similar interests :)

• why not? people wear che guevara shirts without knowing a thing about him,you wearing black and spikes is hardly a bigger ''offense''.

• Nothing wrong with that it just means you have medeval style-that's where gothic styles are inspired from