Which of these 3 dresses should I wear to a club?

pictures in my profile.

black, red or golden? please also leave a comment and say why if you have time.

thanks a lot for helping me decide :) p.s. hair & make up not done yet, so when I go out it won't look as boring as in those pics

• Black
    83% (15)59% (10)71% (25)Vote
  • Red
    11% (2)29% (5)20% (7)Vote
  • Golden
    6% (1)12% (2)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bahh I feel like they all suck. Do any guys like girls to go clubbing in pants and a hot top?
i added another pic of the gold dress because the one I showed you has bad lightning.if you already said before its too much glitter, have a look at the new pic lol you'll be shocked.
Thanks everyone for ansering! This question is colsed although I still haven't decided yet baaaah I have to find something else lol

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Girl

• The black one. The gold one is too light to be a good color on you, and the red one looks better for day.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Black dresses have always spoken to me as elegant with a touch of sexiness, so, I'd go with black.

0|0
    0|0
    • well, I still say the black one, but the gold one looks great too!

• The red one because it accentuates your figure, plus red is my favorite color. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I think my body looks the worst in the red one but I also like the color :)

• Well, I guess it's whatever you feel most comfortable and confident in really isn't it, since to be honest you look pretty in all three of them.

• This one's easy: black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rood. Goud als laatste keuze.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the gold one ... red and black are such typical colors.

You'll stand out! 8-)

0|0
    1|0
  • oh you girls and your dresses...

0|0
    0|0
  • black

0|0
    0|0
  • The gold one.

0|0
    0|0
    • sure? it''s really a lot of glitter lol I added another pic of the gold one because I took it with my phone and you can't see how shiny it is there. would you still say gold now?

• Yeah, even more now. I just like it :)

It's a dress that would catch my attention in a club.

• Just go with the black it looks best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you do pretty well there with wearing the red one.

0|0
    1|0
  • If you were going to a more formal thing, you'd look best / cutest in the red. If you were going to a club, as you said, then the black is good cause it's not like you're there on a nice date and you wanna try to look cute. I don't like the gold one cause (no offense) it looks kinda like you're trying to show off your body... i.e. slut :S

0|0
    0|0
    • really? funny...the golden one doesn't cover less than the other dresses

• I know haha. But I dunno, something about it. It's like you're trying to draw attention to yourself rather than just having your good looks do all the attention drawing. Yknow?

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe it's just me but I can't see the pictures. Nothing wrong with going out in jeans and a top though. When I don't wear a dress, I either wear a jegging with a tanktop, or a tight jeans with a strapless top or something :) and high heels, ha ha ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • The gold is not a good color on you and the red one looks like more a Sunday dress so I think you should go with black.

2|0
    1|0
  • well the red is beautiful,but it looks a bit more innocent than what I'm assuming you're going for,so black.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya you don't always have to wear dresses and its easier to dance in jeans if you're into tubetops you could wear that and ones with patterns look better than a plain color.

0|0
    0|0
  • The black one looks best.

0|1
    0|0
  • The black one, definitely.

0|1
    0|0
  • the black one with the blue shoes are nice :) and they flatter your form much better than gold or pink X) those two colors are hard to pull off and don't give off the club vibe

1|0
    0|0
  • The black dress with hot leopard high heels.

You'd be smoking hot!

1|1
    1|1
  • The black one

0|1
    0|0
  • a golden dress sounds tacky and cheap.

hmmm, red

0|0
    0|0
  • Theres no pic of you in the gold one. But so far I say the black one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Still say the black one