Am I a metrosexual? If I am one, do girls like that?

Alright, so here's the thing, lately people have started saying I'm metrosexual, and I really wonder if they're right. I always like to dress well, even when I cut the grass. I pluck my eyebrows (not too much though, I just trim them a little bit) maybe once every two weeks. I wear a lot of gel and comb my hair quite often. I take showers everyday and I use conditioner. So does that make me a metrosexual? And if I am do girls like that, or should I try changing?

What I meant by trimming my eyebrows is that I only pluck what grows in the middle every two weeks, because that's when its starts growing lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like it when a guy takes pride in his appearance. I really HATE it when they just pick up whatever they think is clean and end up wearing like, red shorts with an orange t-shirt. I cannot speak for all girls, but I like that quality in a guy. If a girl who you like doesn't, then screw her. If she cannot except who you are, then you cannot be together. The one suggestion I would make, is to not use a lot of gel. Even if it is obvious it is gel, and not just greasy hair, most girls really don't like it.

What Girls Said 5

• Personally ,I really dislike metro sexual.

The metrosexual guys weird me out. One of my coworkers had a girlfriend but he also said that he questioned his sexuality for a while and he went to gay bars.

I really dislike the guys that look like they are probably gay but they have girlfriends...I would never date one of these guys.

That's just me.

I wouldn't date a man who plucks his eyebrows unless they really were neanderthal like then it would be okay.

Showers every day and even conditioner are okay.

I'm not sure that you should change yourself though. If you like what you do it's probably best to find a girl that likes that.

• I think you are yes, but keep in mind that is not an insult - far from it! A metrosexual is just a (straight) male that takes care of his appearance.

I personally love that. I only date guys that do mind the way they look and I would imagine any girl that is concerned with her appearance would agree.

• Be who you are and girls will like you reguardless.sometimes I'm attracted to metrosexuals but not usually if they have their eye brows done

• I don't do them like everyday, only when I have a bit of hair growing between my two eyebrows

• I don't think there's levels of metrosexual, however if I'm being perfectly honest with you, I hate it when guys pluck their eyebrows or shave legs etc. Although I don't think good hygine should be confused for being metro.

• I like well groomed men,espisally when it comes to the one I am sexually itrested in and or dating. It doesn't make you metro sexual, you just like to look nice , noting wrong with that...ITS ACTUALLY TURNING ME ON A LITTLE ( geled hair * moan*) ;)

• hahahaha Thank you! ;)

What Guys Said 2

• You definitely have metro tendencies. SOME girls adore that style, but a lot of them find it effenimate and won't go near you. It depends which type of girl you want to attract! Girls who like metrosexuals are usually flighty, promiscuous, sell themselves to the highest bidder wtihout hesitation...

• You are not a metro sexual