How to wear black and white only?

=D New job uniform. I like it. Classy. I'm selling jewelry so I think I should be wearing theirs to go along with it. I'd appreciate any suggestions. :)

So far I have two plain black and white t shirts. Two black pants. Black skirt. Leggings. A few black shirts. Black sweater. I want a fancy white shirt, like a blouse. Maybe a white vest type thing. Maybe a stripped shirt. Something looser and longer.

I do have a lot of clothes. But I hardly wear a lot and they've been there for long. =o Maybe I should give some away.

Any suggestions on some new white and black outfits, for fun? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're going to look like a vampire, but it's trendy now, and the other workers will look the same.

Just for a lark, try wearing vampire fangs sometime.

Wear the nicest quality leggings that enhance the shape of your legs. That's the only way to show individuality here.

• Thanks for the best answer shazam...you're one of my favorite people here, you know!

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like the white blouse with the black skirt and leggings would work. Maybe heels if you want.

What Girls Said 1

• What about a poka dots or stripe patterns?white dress shirts/blouses and a black pencil skirt is always a classic style.