Is underwear really that important in a relationship?

I have a small lingerie collection and some nice lace panties which my boyfriend have seen throughout the months. I rage quit because none of them were truly comfortable, although not completely uncomfortable, and bought some cotton boyshort panties and a plain black "t-shirt" bra at American Eagle. Do you think my boyfriend will mind if I don't wear fancy matchy lingerie sets in bed anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make the transition back to comfort slowly and he'll barely notice as long as you still keep letting him see you naked and have sex : ) Break out the sexy stuff on special occasions to make it special.

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly, most guys won't really care. Many won't even notice, as long as you aren't wearing granny panties or something like that.

I prefer my Girlfriend to come to bed and sleep naked, but if she must wear clothes, then usually it's a tank top or one of my shirts and panties, no bra. And while she wears "nice" underwear on special occasions, for daily wear, her normal stuff isn't fancy, and that's fine because honestly I prefer the simpler stuff anyway.

Like some of the girls said, to a guy, lingerie is mostly just in the way anyway; we want the goodies underneath.

• "rage"? O.O...No most guys will not care one iota if you have matching undies...I am not that impressed with lingerie either...nothing...NOTHING.. beats a naked woman...and I don't like thongs and never will..would probably prefer a G-string...oh..but to answer your question..why would underwear make any difference?..unless you are doing some kind of striptease, I don't think that it would and certainly wouldn't to me...and I am more of a hands on kind of guy...don't care for strip joints either...(:(:(:

• lol it's the wrapping paper, I thought it would build up the excitement a little! :P oh and by "rage quit", don't take it literally - it's an expression that us frenchies commonly use in English

• If you wear a mix, no, if you wear them -never- yeah, I think he'll miss them.

• I prefer no underwear

• Dressy underwear is attractive to see in in an "in resident" setting. Otherwise, I prefer a comfortable looking un-padded bra that is easy to un-hook with one hand and bikini panties that are easily moved to the side for foreplay.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think you should be asking the guys on here but your boyfriend instead.

Don't you feel sexier when you are wearing lingerie though? There are tons of comfortable options out there, if you keep looking. What kind of fabrics bother you?

• Yes. Boys really, really like you to wear sexy underwear.

• He's more concerned with getting it off anyway. Doesn't matter that much.

• As long as it's by granny panties then I'm sure he won't mind :)

• As long as grannies come off..eh..still better than thongs