Do guys hate stretch marks?

Is it a deal breaker? From light to sever all over their bodies or barely noticeable. Do they care? & do guys hate belly fat not so much fat your belly sits on your knees or between your legs but a couple rolls/a tire?What's a physical deal breaker?I'm very pretty always get compliments but I have some flaws from having two kids but I'm very proportionate.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It doesn't bother me. Most people have them. I have some on my biceps and thighs since puberty. I'm not going to be hypocritical about it. I'm not going to notice them all that much, and when I do, I'm not really going to care. I also don't mind a slight belly.I agree with Dre. I think a smashed up face would be a bit of a problem.

What Guys Said 6

• no most of the people I have sex are fat and have cellulite and stretch marks and fat rolls like me, it doesn't matter

• I don't mind stretch marks, I hardly even notice them.

• depends on how severe the stretch marks are. I've seen some that are pretty nasty and some mild ones that aren't a big deal.I've never been with a girl who had rolls of fat but the thought is pretty gross.

• I have stretch marks because I used to be a chunky kid growing up, but now I am older in pretty decent shape. I still feel self conscious about it at times but I still have had very attractive girlfriends throughout my life so if it doesn't bother them it doesn't bother me.

• 5 star question for originality. Guys don't care and I know I don't

• I mean I have no problem with stretch marks. As far as bellyfat I would prefer that she doesn't have a muffin top. A physical deal beaker? I'd pobablly say a smashed up face.

What Girls Said 2

• 00I'm not a guy but I think they know its normal esp if she's got a larger body part area where it is.like my friends with bigger boobs have stretech marks but I don't

• " Do they care? & do guys hate belly fat not so much fat your belly sits on your knees or between your legs but a couple rolls/a tire?"I get what you're trying to do here--trying to downplay belly fat--but most guys don't like belly fat and rolls period. Most said a slight belly is OK, but we all know a "tire" and rolls aren't slight. Try losing weight instead of expecting guys to comfort you through a few answersAnd stretch marks aren't ideal and they aren't attractive, but they're life

• I think that's completely different from link link

• what about slight rolls when sitting down...