Question with thinning hair?

I'm only 21 years old, and I have started noticing that my hair is thinning on top of my head. It's not noticeable yet unless I point it out, but I'm self conscious about it. I was wondering what other guys have done when this started happening to them. And a womans viewpoint on this, I am confident and definitely do not let any woman I talk to notice it. Any help is appreciated, and please lets act like adults here no answers I would expect from a 6 year old.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls care more about what kind of person you are

What Girls Said 5

• It happens. No big deal.

• Get some Rogaine. It may not help your hair grow back, or it might. But it will definitely help you to keep the hair you have up there. My mom uses it and it works for her.

• I had wasted my money on rogaine before which turns out to only relieve front pattern baldness which I don't have :/ thank you ma'am for the advice though.

• Ah that sucks!

• Thinned hair isn't the same as balding

• I'm not a guy. I just wanted to say that there are some guys that look really good with shaved heads and chicks don't mind at all.

• I would suggest you to use Vitamins for hair loss.

I used to have the same problem and I have used Reloxe and It worked for me within few months.

What Guys Said 3

• 2 options.

1. Shave it and get buff.

2. Rogaine or Hair club for men

• Rogaine only works for front pattern baldness, which happens to not be what I have which blows ass.

• I shaved my head before it started thinning actually. Now I find I'd prefer it keeps thinning out so I spend less time shaving it. lol

• Shave it. Get buff. Girls will love it.