How to get a natural sun tan without creams or tanning beds or sprays?

Its the end of winter here in Australia and I want to get a tan I am very pale. I don't peel when I burn. If I want to get a nice overall tan in the sun that is medium. How many times a week do I need to tan to get a medium tan in about 2 weeks. Especially if its cloudy.

What do I do to get a better tan in the spray. Do I put sunscreen on or oil how long do I lay on one side for?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no minimum time to be outside, just go outside. Let the sun do its thing. But don't let yourself get burned.

What Guys Said 2

• Put on SPF 50 sunblock

Tan nude

10 minutes

flip

10 minutes

flip

10 minutes

flip

10 minutes

And then don't go over the time period.

Do this no less that 3 days apart.

• If you spend a couple hours outside everyday you should gradually get tan. So go for a walk, wash your car, anything that allows you to be outside.

What Girls Said 4

• There is no safe sun tan. Any color change you see is sun damage!

• Tan just for a little each day without lotion on in the late afternoon or early morning. I think that works.

• Don't worry about it its normal in the winder I look lighter and kind of pale but my pale is like a lighter brown but it looks kind of dull to me

• Coconut oil only a few hours.