What do guys think of navel piercings?

I know that a lot of people associate them with really promiscuous girls and sometimes even p*rn stars... but I just got mine 2 days ago and love it! It's my only piercing (i'm quite conservative) But it it reminds me that I have a bit of a wild streak sometimes and my boyfriend says it's hot. obviously only if you have the right body type.. but in your opinions, was it just a britney spears fad? Or are they still attractive? Mind you if the girl who has it is not trashy.

Most Helpful Guy

• they are the new tramp stamp, totally cliche and trashy. they have nothing to do with sexual tendencies and, sadly, nothing to do with originality of style, either.

What Guys Said 6

• Ear piercings are the only thing I like. Just like tattoos...don't like em but if your boyfriend is happy? Sure.

• It's the worst most ugly piercing a girl can have, I'd choose titty rings before I'd chose navel piercings

• i think it's hot

• I personally don't like it but if you like than you like it.

• I would prefer a girl not have one, but I could tolerate it.

• Personally I don't really care bwcause I used to tattoo/peirce but the girls that did get it we even hotter to me with it

What Girls Said 3

• I always thoughts of them as associated with strippers, but guys seem to like them. I think they have become so common now, I no longer associate them with anything.

• They either hate it or love it..I wish I could get one but then again I don't show my belly alot

• I think it can be cute, depending on what kind of jewelry you get and how flat your tummy is...it can look trashy, too