What do guys think of navel piercings?

I know that a lot of people associate them with really promiscuous girls and sometimes even p*rn stars... but I just got mine 2 days ago and love it! It's my only piercing (i'm quite conservative) But it it reminds me that I have a bit of a wild streak sometimes and my boyfriend says it's hot. obviously only if you have the right body type.. but in your opinions, was it just a britney spears fad? Or are they still attractive? Mind you if the girl who has it is not trashy.

2|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• they are the new tramp stamp, totally cliche and trashy. they have nothing to do with sexual tendencies and, sadly, nothing to do with originality of style, either.

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 6

• Ear piercings are the only thing I like. Just like tattoos...don't like em but if your boyfriend is happy? Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the worst most ugly piercing a girl can have, I'd choose titty rings before I'd chose navel piercings

0|0
    1|0
  • i think it's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like it but if you like than you like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer a girl not have one, but I could tolerate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't really care bwcause I used to tattoo/peirce but the girls that did get it we even hotter to me with it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I always thoughts of them as associated with strippers, but guys seem to like them. I think they have become so common now, I no longer associate them with anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • They either hate it or love it..I wish I could get one but then again I don't show my belly alot

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it can be cute, depending on what kind of jewelry you get and how flat your tummy is...it can look trashy, too

0|1
    0|0