Pirate Ships! any ideas?

OK so I'm getting another tat, I want to get a pirate ship, mainly the one the infamous Grace O'malley captained but am having trouble finding good pictures.

Yes I Googled it.

I want it to look old and dilapitated yet not scary. Any ideas of ships to take a look at?

Thanks :)

Haha no I do not want any references to johnny expo or pirates of the Caribbean on my body haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Get it as a tramp stamp with the words in search of booty next to it. =P

• I already have tribes on my lower back, I was young and stupid ha ha I want to get the ship on my left side from my bra line to my hip

What Guys Said 2

• get a ship with ripped and tattered sails coming through the fog on the water, it symbolizes all the hardships you've gone through an still making it

• I want it too look delapitated and old I just am having a hard time finding postures that don't look cartoony so I can show them exactly what I want

• Haha I'm anonymous

• reallY? lol ik just tell me its you and ill put you as it

• ya get a big johnny depp head on the sail

What Girls Said 3

• Ya google sucks sometimes I suggest going to the library maybe for history like books.perhaps vikings

• Pirates of the Caribbean ship? lol

Its the only ship I could think of :)

• What about this one? link