Dimples not on your face?

Okay, so I heard about dimples on peoples faces, but never off of the face. I'm wondering if it is normal to have dimples on your lower back? I may not be average in weight, but that is because I do have quite a bit of muscles (you can't see the muscles yet lol). So I have one dimple on my face, and then I just realized I have two dimples on my lower back, both of them 1.5 - 2.5 inches away from my spine. I don't ever hear about anyone having dimples BESIDES on their face... So I don't know why I have them. I use to be 45 pounds more than I am now, I look a little more than average weight, but I don't think that has anything to do with my two dimples on my lower back. They aren't prominent, but they are there. So, what I am asking is if it is normal? Is it a good/bad sign? And what do you think about it, dimples on a lower back? Both girls and guys answers and opinions would be great, thank you bunches!

-- AS<3

Updates:
Ok, so what if you have four of these dimples, two evenly spaced from the spine, and then two more, on top of those, about 3 inches above those? I showed my best friend and she said there were four, gave me a mirror and sure enough, there are four.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I've seen slim people(male and female) with dimples, so you don't have to worry, it doesn't have to do with weight or size.

0|0
    0|0
  • indents on the lower back just above the bum.

Yes, its normal, and incredibly sexy might I add.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very slim and I have 2 on my lower back as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard girls with dimples on their back are MUCH more sexual and horney. True of false. Either way, I think they look great.

Oh and you get dimples from your parents having sex while you're mom is pregnant. Makes sense!

ok that's lies. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, so what about four dimples. I have four, kinda like a square, or two snake bites.

• usually seen on healthier girls, curvier girls. Many men love those dimple above your booty

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal

Some people find them attractive and get it pierced

I have them too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do have those on my back too. I think it's normal because I've seen a number of females with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're perfectly normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah totally normal...

Usually see on curvy females (I think)

(I think the subtle ones are pretty).

I just call them snake bites :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them on my lower back, there normal many men and women have thrm

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its normals. I have dimples on my shoulders, and my butt. I like dimples, it would be pretty cool to have them on my lower back. By the way dimples have nothing to do with how much you weigh

0|0
    0|0